"Rapper" Rubi Rose got a lot of talent :wow: Thread Updated.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You produce?
It’s be a stylist gig. I’m not sure if we making stuff from scratch or just picking either way I know how to do both. It’s two women I know and one wants to bring me on since I’m like an avant garde expert to them and they don’t know how to put that shyt together. But the girl that wants to put me on wants me to go sober and I told I’d try but that’s a part of my personality :mjlol: . I def got a substance abuse problem that’s just gonna be something I’ll have to do on the low or when they’re not around. It also might get my foot in the door in that industry, so she trusts me enough because I guess because I don’t get star struck and I’m not a thirsty hound dog so I think I’d be able to contain myself.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It’s be a stylist gig. I’m not sure if we making stuff from scratch or just picking either way I know how to do both. It’s two women I know and one wants to bring me on since I’m like an avant garde expert to them and they don’t know how to put that shyt together. But the girl that wants to put me on wants me to go sober and I told I’d try but that’s a part of my personality :mjlol: . I def got a substance abuse problem that’s just gonna be something I’ll have to do on the low or when they’re not around. It also might get my foot in the door in that industry, so she trusts me enough because I guess because I don’t get star struck and I’m not a thirsty hound dog so I think I’d be able to contain myself.

Yea you might wanna chill that day. Lowkey from what I've seen on socials rubi a prude. I don't think she about shyt she just sells that A1 body. If you come thru twisted that will prolly blow the whole game. And prolly won't be able to get her 2 do NADA she prolly a 1 drink kinda hoe.