Rapper Lil Woadie (16) takes back to school pic with his 26 year groomer gf EDIT:They're trolling

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
This actually doesn’t get spoken about enough but more common then most would think. He just looks so young but by the time I was 17 I was smashing women in their 30s. When I was much younger, the older girl down the street was doing the show me yours I’ll show you mine stuff. Took me to become a fully grown adult to realize that shouldn’t have been happening. If the roles were reversed their would be extreme outrage as it should but no one really bats an eye the other way most of the time.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There’s nothing to do in Alabama except underage affairs, football, and throwing chairs apparently

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
0KdQfOz.png

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
that’s a grown man she just teasing cause he’s short :mjlol:

He’s actually older than her

The only thing they’re guilty of is clout chasing :dead:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

Yes, it does.

Most states have close in age exceptions to prevent free for alls like that. Maybe not in Alabama, but it does in most of the country.
It absolutely can. It depends on if the state has Romeo and Juliet laws.
Wtf I just googled the age of consent in Canada and it's 16 all across the board
:scust:

My slow ass though it was 18
:deadrose:

@Field Marshall Bradley @concise is the AoC 16 or is it not? What's the point of having an AoC if 21 year old mfks can have sex with a 16yo.

All I know is when I was out of HS I wasn't trying to be around HS kids, even clubbing.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
At 16 I was STILL watching Pokemon And playing Dragonball Z... I wasn't on Hoes at all....

Look at him face...he not on hoes either...nyggas gotta certain look on they face when they be on them Hoes, these hoes taking Advantage of this lil nygga