Rapper Lil Keed disrespects Harriet Tubman in XXL freestyle

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This prob sounds fire on a beat.

also OP he says “I make it rain, no Harriet Tubman” cause the Harriet 20s never came out but he still makes it rain

:stopitslime:

New school rap is "dumb" but these geezers on the coli stay getting stumped and confused by the simplest bars.

Imagine Nas or Jay-Z being your fav artist but this simple ass bar confuses you to the point you think its a random diss :russ::dead:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
bar aint as bad As i was expecting

but still in poor taste, i get you want to stand out and the art of rap calls for that with shock bars. But nah thats one you should keep in the notebook.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This prob sounds fire on a beat.

also OP he says “I make it rain, no Harriet Tubman” cause the Harriet 20s never came out but he still makes it rain

:stopitslime:
nah I gotta disagree with you fam, he says "I make it rain on harriet, Tubman" bruh was trying to get off some punchline/play on word trick and it didnt execute.

i do agree tho, the bar aint that bad or the worst we heard in terms of offending a Black historical legend.

Lil wayne and his emmet till line is far worst.

Daps
Man, that shyt funny

but let’s not pretend, he don’t understand most of this cuz he super corny...black man, cac essence, but black man....lil keed way too hood for his ears to take

He don’t know what a skeeter is :snoop:
you think these lil nikkas ain't corny:mjlol:

just because he may have come from a hood don't make him not corny