Rapper Foolio a pallbearer for his dead homeboy; casket going right next to 23 (Yungeen Ace homeboy)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Excuse me what? :gucci:
Legit bruh all over Florida they got these Fanatics werehouses that hire anybody no drug tests nothing

the entire Jacksonville hood was in there legit gang members working side by side or whatever

This video legit in the parking lot of one of the warehouses

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
these kids legit all use to work in the same warehouse in Jacksonville…. Would stack boxes all night than shoot drill videos taking about killing the same kids they see everyday at work crazy
Yup, Fanatics. They all worked there because they didn’t check criminal backgrounds.

deeman

All Star
Daps
Legit bruh all over Florida they got these Fanatics werehouses that hire anybody no drug tests nothing

the entire Jacksonville hood was in there legit gang members working side by side or whatever

This video legit in the parking lot of one of the warehouses

Same shyt in Atlanta with these warehouses. You walk around some of the shytty temp service joints and you see mad young nikkas with tats on their face walking around.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I find it difficult to feel any compassion for these dudes
I used to not either. There guys (the rappers) are not all irredeemable trash though.

If you’re familiar with the origins of these Jacksonville gang beefs, they mostly started with different gang factions beefing over relatively petty disputes that turned into bloodshed when they were teenagers, then it escalates to an open war footing better between camps.

I don’t think kids from poverty (Jacksonville hoods are insanely violent and under-resourced even compared to most other innercity areas) who started beefing with other blocks when they were teens are all total lost causes (some are).

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
im reading that title like who?:flabbynsick:
whats a yungeen?
Yungeen Ace is rapper. 23 was a close friend of his who was killed in a triple shooting almost 4 years ago where Ace was the only survivor.

23 was dissed in songs a lot by rival rappers, mostly Foolio (the pallbearer wearing pink in the OP) who had an issue with him before he passed.

Recently Foolio’s friend Mitch was killed. The video shows Mitch’s coffin being placed to rest right next to 23’s.

concise

Veteran
Daps
these kids legit all use to work in the same warehouse in Jacksonville…. Would stack boxes all night than shoot drill videos taking about killing the same kids they see everyday at work crazy

Yup, Fanatics. They all worked there because they didn’t check criminal backgrounds.

oh, Fanatics, you say?

:ohhh:

and if they're buried so close ... I'm guessing it's what they can afford? :francis: