Rapper Cool C To Be Executed Tomorrow (today 1-8-2016

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why one would execute cats 20 years after he's committed the crime. Cat might be rehabilitated at that point just like Tookie.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yep. Crazy thing is if you see dudes death row mugshot, those years really got to him.

-57d66de1f9b72664.jpg

I don't want to even think about not being able to see/interact with the outside world :wow: He's been in for almost 20 years, I wouldn't be able to keep my mental composure.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I mean you killed a police officer (sounds black too) while robbing a bank, so.....:francis: He probably didn't mean it to happen, it's unfortunate :snoop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to even think about not being able to see/interact with the outside world :wow: He's been in for almost 20 years, I wouldn't be able to keep my mental composure.

Word up. They basically kill folks twice starting with the mental and then physical. The only way to survive that shyt is if someone is a real psychopath where they can't feel shyt.

Would rather be dead than doing life.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
It's Pennsylvania. It's not gonna happen. They have an execution moratorium in place while the governor has a committee studying whether the death penalty should be outlawed in the state like what they did up in jersey 10 years ago. It's more than likely that the governor is going to get rid of that shyt. They weren't using it to begin with. Too many issues with it anyway. He's never going to be executed.

He's been stayed like 6 times already. If it was real, shyt would be all over the news especially since PA hasn't executed somebody in 17 years.

idiot OP was so desperate for a thread he didn't even do basic fact checking :mjlol:

at least this thread got more than 3 posts, right @5star

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see its been said already.. yeah, PA most likely will let him die of natural causes first

Don't get why they got it anywhere when they never use it. It's not like they aren't doing life already. That shyt is really putting them out their misery of them doing life in prison. Sounds like a favor.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
nikka fucc dat pig

im smokin on her pacc :piss: :ahh:
This post invigorates mixed feelings like a motherfukker.

On one hand I'm like :ehh::manny:

But on the other I'm like :martin:

The first expression is obviously :pacspit: the police, but the reaction I'm inclined to rationalize more is :francis: cmon breh, she was a single black mother with 2 kids. You gotta have enough respect for your own people to at least not comment negatively towards ones death.

But at the same time, Cool C bout to get gunned up and clapped quick by a statistically racist practice:patrice:. So while this death could possibly be objectively justified, fact of the matter is cacs rarely ever get :dead: via capital punishment.

shyt is indeed sad all the way around, and ultimately I don't know how to feel about it. "Smoking on her pack" isn't the damn way to go though :upsetfavre:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idiot OP was so desperate for a thread he didn't even do basic fact checking :mjlol:

at least this thread got more than 3 posts, right @5star

Well to be fair, most people are unaware of the death penalty in pa ot most states for that matter. It's never used like that. For the most part, the death penalty in the us is being fazed out.

Last edited:

5star

Banned
Daps
this is old.. have no idea how it keeps circulating around..
Thread hot :trash:

OP is known for making threads that barely get any attention so now he is thottin it up thirsty for attention by making new threads with false information