Rapper BG will need to get approval for his future song from the government

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Well was he tried in a RICO? You can't penalize someone for rumors if they weren't convicted for it.
Go to NOLA and tell the corrupt ass judicial system that. shyt is different down there breh.

Chances are high that BG got away with WAY more dirt than he did time for and they know that. That’s how “Justice” is carried in New Orleans.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, you misunderstood me.
I'm using 'liberal' in a philosophical sense : all western countries are liberal:snoop:

I'm not using it in the liberal/conservatives sense as people use it in political debates.:comeon:
And I'm telling you there's limits to the idea that the land is all liberal. Which I'm sure you know. This story is based in Louisiana and you chose this one fits all narrative about American society being liberal when there are strong pockets of resistance to the philosophy since day one .

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Go to NOLA and tell the corrupt ass judicial system that. shyt is different down there breh.

Chances are high that BG got away with WAY more dirt than he did time for and they know that. That’s how “Justice” is carried in New Orleans.

Isn't it a federal charge though?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Isn't it a federal charge though?
Still, he was arrested by NOPD. “Routine traffic stop”.

:mjlol:

On November 3, 2009, Dorsey was arrested in New Orleans, Louisiana after police pulled over his Chevrolet Tahoe during a routine traffic stop. It is rumored that he was leaving the home of his girlfriend in Uptown New Orleans when he was stopped by the police in Eastern New Orleans. During a search of the vehicle, police found three guns, two of which were reported stolen. Dorsey was booked into the Orleans Parish Jail on an illegal carrying of weapons charge. When Dorsey appeared in court on November 5, his incarceration and bond information were unknown to the press at that time.[15]

On February 11, 2010, Dorsey appeared in court and entered a not guilty plea.[16]According to the indictment, Dorsey was in possession of a firearm between August 2009 (count 1) and again on November 3, 2009 (count 2). It also states that Dorsey and two passengers in the vehicle conspired to obstruct justice when one signed what prosecutors later categorized as a "false affidavit" when he took sole responsibility for the firearms. Prior to Dorsey's trial, one passenger pleaded guilty for "his role in the offenses" and was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison, while the other pleaded guilty to Misprision of a felony and received 30 months in prison.

On December 7, 2011, Dorsey pleaded guilty to two counts of possession of a firearm and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice. On July 18, 2012, Dorsey was sentenced to 14 years in a federal prison and three years federal supervision upon his release.[15][17]

On September 5, 2023, Dorsey was released from prison after serving 11 of his 14 year sentence.[18]

Daps
5bb7e79cdde8671a097f7d13

Gimme a B (B!)
Gimme a G (G!)
What does it Spell?
L!

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
And I'm telling you there's limits to the idea that the land is all liberal. Which I'm sure you know. This story is based in Louisiana and you chose this one fits all narrative about American society being liberal when there are strong pockets of resistance to the philosophy since day one .
A narrative? :why:

The US is a liberal country. That's what I said and it's not even something debatable. It's not a 'narrative'. It's common sense and common knowledge.

Heck, the US is the master and the creator of the liberal world order. I'm not sayIng anything new or controvorsial by callng the US a liberal country and by pointng out how a measure like this one is in contrast with that.

Stop arguing just for the sake of it.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Wait them out or perform the joint Gucci album with your mic off.

I’d just make sure the paperwork for the reunion tour is good and use that bread to support your fam for the next two years.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
"When I touched that crack, I let them crakkers take control of me"
Don't be a criminal and don't speaking on street issues in your music and you won't have this problem. :unimpressed::yeshrug:

BTW, the article says this is a FEDERAL RULING not a State one