Reppin
CQ1m.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I had a close call like this. I was playing with guns with my high school friends. We shot trees and shyt. I get home and I think the gun in unloaded. I go to my car, just fukking around with the gun. I put the gun to my head, ready to pull the trigger, like it was nothing. Something tells me to point it in a different direction. I point it to my car window, thinking nothing about it. I pull the trigger and it goes off. The car window is destroyed. I was freaked the fukk out. I coulda died easily, but something kept me from doing it. It could have just been a lucky thought, but whatever it was, it made me think. I was fukked up for a long time after that. I still am fukked up about it to some degree. Shooting my window out, knowing it could have been my brains, fukked me up. So, I've come to learn you never point your gun at anything, unless you're ready to shoot.

One type of thinking in this tale would definitely lead to early death.

Reads like you're on a different mindstate trajectory. I applaud that good Breh.

Stay on the narrow path. You know whats right. The mistake people make is thinking that they can out play Karma. Karma is undefeated.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
It's actually really easy to have a brain fart with a gun. I've been in the military, saw accidents. You have to be serious and focused at all times.

Took my girl shooting, she said I was being mean. YEP, and we're both safe.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
It wasn’t an accident. He meant to do that shyt. You see him prepared to take the head shot. Watch his face tense up before the shot

:ohhh: Maybe..

He did flinch , which means he at least thought there was a possibility there was a bullet in the chamber