Rapper Accidentally Kills Himself on IG Live

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had a close call like this. I was playing with guns with my high school friends. We shot trees and shyt. I get home and I think the gun in unloaded. I go to my car, just fukking around with the gun. I put the gun to my head, ready to pull the trigger, like it was nothing. Something tells me to point it in a different direction. I point it to my car window, thinking nothing about it. I pull the trigger and it goes off. The car window is destroyed. I was freaked the fukk out. I coulda died easily, but something kept me from doing it. It could have just been a lucky thought, but whatever it was, it made me think. I was fukked up for a long time after that. I still am fukked up about it to some degree. Shooting my window out, knowing it could have been my brains, fukked me up. So, I've come to learn you never point your gun at anything, unless you're ready to shoot.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I had a close call like this. I was playing with guns with my high school friends. We shot trees and shyt. I get home and I think the gun in unloaded. I go to my car, just fukking around with the gun. I put the gun to my head, ready to pull the trigger, like it was nothing. Something tells me to point it in a different direction. I point it to my car window, thinking nothing about it. I pull the trigger and it goes off. The car window is destroyed. I was freaked the fukk out. I coulda died easily, but something kept me from doing it. It could have just been a lucky thought, but whatever it was, it made me think. I was fukked up for a long time after that. I still am fukked up about it to some degree. Shooting my window out, knowing it could have been my brains, fukked me up. So, I've come to learn you never point your gun at anything, unless you're ready to shoot.

the fukk goofy ass demons you got in you made you want to just put a gun to your head? this aint no kids will be kids shyt
:mjlol:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
tenor.gif