#RapLyricsInCorrectEnglish

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Is that you with that nice sedan?

Are you having trouble keeping your significant other because of your infidelity with her friends?

Do you have to go to family court over child support? And is that getting on your nerves? Did your child’s mother not allow you any opportunity to speak at the proceedings?
:krs:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
  1. Observe these Rap musicians, copulate with various gradations of skin tones from the African and Latina diaspora

Attractive young women are seduced when they are in my possession, they desire there mammories suctioned, Ice cream.

Excerpt from a methodical man from Saten Island.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
You can be as adequate as the most noble of them, or contrarily you could be as substandard as the most vile. So do not provoke me, procure currency, it would be best that you excused yourself.

You have grown accustomed to me financially providing for our evening entertainments. As well as dining in the most elegant of establishments with the finest of wines. However on this very night we shall copulate.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I do not know what you have discerned about me, but a woman of low class cannot procure currency from me. No Cadillac Motor Car Division Automobiles, no permanent wave, that you can not perceive, however I am in fact an expletive pimp

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Let's say I'm in a room with a young lady and the woman doesn't want to participate in intercourse, as any man would do, I'm going to masturbate until ejaculation

Certainly she will be highly upset, but I will power off the television and fall asleep while in her company

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I like to wear my Gator boots and accompany them with a Gucci Suit only for those with exquisite taste/I am currently unemployed, but I remain finely dressed at all times.

2. They see my amazing chrome wheels/they are extremely jealous /police are lurking around my neighborhood attempting to catch me with illegal substances in my vehicle due to their disbelief in my ability to come across such a nice car on my own.

3. I was perusing through the city of Toronto with a group of my closest friends.

4. Cash Money Records are going to create a plethora of phenomenal music that will dominate the music industry for the years 1999 and 2000.

5. I'm doing well financially like collegiate basketball players in the month of March/the police continue to gun down my fellow African Americans; it's a tragic situation /I'm living the lavish life I never could've imagined...So lavish in fact, it is as if I played NBA basketball for the Mavericks of Dallas and was paid the maximum salary offered.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
When I am intoxicated from drinking Remy Martin,there remains an uncertainty as to whether after I have fornicated with a woman will I deny the female's existence

I am not concerned with where you have traveled in your life's journey, nor what facility in which you were incarcerated. You may discuss these matters with Disney the creator of the animated series Ducktales.

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My African American associate, my African American associate.
My African American associate, my African American associate,
My African American associate, my African American associate. (my mother-intercoursing African American associate)
My African American associate, my African American associate.
Yea.