RAPE of Iraqi Women by US FORCES as Weapon of War: Photos and Data Emerge

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story came out when Bush was in Office.

Ban dude for this old ass story. :comeon:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rape is part of war. War is what animals partake in (for the most part). Are you guys really surprised by this?

Soldiers killing whole families yet no ones getting raped? Come on now

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a side note. Look at the 2nd picture, is that guy doing a black face impression?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Why we make these pics public is beyond me. Innocent people get hurt over this. Trust the military to carry out proper punishment of such behavior. Believe you me, they will. So this type of public shaming is definitely not necessary.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why we make these pics public is beyond me. Innocent people get hurt over this. Trust the military to carry out proper punishment of such behavior. Believe you me, they will. So this type of public shaming is definitely not necessary.

Doesn't matter, every faggit apart of this should be hanged in public.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
A criminal is a criminal whether here or overseas.

No what is the point of publicly punishing them? This is of course going to infuriate the Iraqi public and take their anger out on innocent soldiers. This is what I'm trying to get at. It's both dangerous and irresponsible to be publicizing these types of sensitive cases.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Great find OP!

I did some research and discovered that AMERICA used ALIEN SOLDIERS to inflict GENOCIDE on the WORLD!!!!!!!

check it out breh

avengers-tv-spot-loki-army.jpg

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No what is the point of publicly punishing them? This is of course going to infuriate the Iraqi public and take their anger out on innocent soldiers. This is what I'm trying to get at. It's both dangerous and irresponsible to be publicizing these types of sensitive cases.

I see what your saying, but the public still deserves to know. And if that means a little heat on the troops so be it, this kind of scum behavior needs to be put on notice.:ufdup:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I see what your saying, but the public still deserves to know. And if that means a little heat on the troops so be it, this kind of scum behavior needs to be put on notice.:ufdup:

But WHY? "Little heat on the troops" is a life or death matter. The fukk is it's the public's concern if the offenders get handled accordingly. Your line of thinking is shyt.