Rap snacks are low key FIRE Brehs

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Yea I don’t be eating chips and shyt really so I just would pass the bag in the gas station thinking it was some generic ass chips with rapper faces on em. I don’t was out late the other night and got the lil baby joints cuz I hadn’t ate yet . shyt was good as fukk. My brother had a bag of the Lebron James lays chips with his flavor. His flavor was good, but it’s crazy because I felt like if it was rap snacks it would have been 5x better. The lil baby ones wasn’t even a flavor I would normally get, so they killing it with these

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These here are some of the best chips I ever had.

51EmwMPjn0L.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I tried them a few times and I didn't like em.

I had the Biggie honey BBQ or something like that...tasted too salty not enough actual Honey BBQ flavor. It had the color of Honey BBQ chips but not the taste.

Reminded me too much of cheap Wise brand potato chips, shyt even Snyder and UTZ were better and Rap snacks aren't beating the top brands (Lays, Ruffles, etc) in taste and quality.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Nothing lowkey about it. My favorite brand of potato chips right now. Them Migos sour cream and ranch chips are legendary:wow:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are horrible for you health. this is the equivalent of buying weed because of the "nice bag", its Great Value quality chips in a "nice bag"/