MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
8a6b79f42263efadeac605eb54f6ea96.jpg

Game_-_The_R.E.D._Album.png

The-Game-Eminem.png

images

Dr.Dre-Daughter-Seemingly-Shades-Lori-Loughlin-After-Daughter%E2%80%99s-Acceptance-Into-USC-01.jpg

34234462.cms

jayz.jpg

DZ19bc-VoAI9y4W.jpg
Yes I've seen all these pics plus hundreds more from athletes, actors, actresses , R&b singers, social media/YouTube influencers, even gospel artists. Lots of movie posters and album covers also.

Extremely eye opening

What I got out of it is that all celebrities are Luciferians. :yeshrug:

Either humans who "sold out" (human sacrifice, rituals, etc) or they're literally fallen angels who share the same bloodline as the fallen ones who was kicked out of Heaven along with Satan himself

I don't know but what I DO know is........those pics are NOT a mere coincidence and to become a celebrity, you need more than just talent.

I actually think you gotta be of a certain bloodline to become a celebrity. Same with Presidents.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yes I've seen all these pics plus hundreds more from athletes, actors, actresses , R&b singers, social media/YouTube influencers, even gospel artists. Lots of movie posters and album covers also.

Extremely eye opening

Either humans who "sold out" (human sacrifice, rituals, etc) or they're literally fallen angels who share the same bloodline as the fallen ones who was kicked out of Heaven along with Satan himself

I don't know but what I DO know is........those pics are NOT a mere coincidence and to become a celebrity, you need more than just talent.

I actually think you gotta be of a certain bloodline to become a celebrity. Same with Presidents.
Ignore u go

I can’t deal with new crazies. It’s enough already here I interact with like BK The Great

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

Extremely eye opening

Seems like every public figure does these hand gestures or wear some weird shyt that links to that Devil shyt, for example this shirt quote is from a Occult author. This was also the same time he dropped this weird ass video with people in skull masks and all the dark images all thru the video.

hqdefault.jpg

51S4GkkbkNL.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think at least 80% of "conspiracy theories" are bullshyt propagated by people who hate successful/famous people in general because their own lives are trash...so believing those successful people only got where they are because of nefarious reasons makes them feel better about themselves subconsciously...but there is something to rappers/celebs seeming madd normal and human until they hit a certain level, then they just get madd weird out of nowhere, lol...they seem like doppelgangers of the original person or sumn, :ohhh:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seems like every public figure does these hand gestures or wear some weird shyt that links to that Devil shyt, for example this shirt quote is from a Occult author. This was also the same time he dropped this weird ass video with people in skull masks and all the dark images all thru the video.

hqdefault.jpg

51S4GkkbkNL.jpg

Yep. Truth in plain sight. Once you learn the signs and symbols, you see them EVERYWHERE and the average person will dismiss it as a mere coincidence.

Like the number 33. It's one of their favorite numbers. It's everywhere. Lots of car license plates has "33" in it. Hell, my social security number has 33 in it. Crazy.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For years he had me believing Vlad was there recording the slap of Joe budden friend. Vlad didn’t even meet him yet when that smack happened.
I thought he just revealed that within the year on Math Hoffa's podcast and later Vlad came on and cleared it up saying it wasn't him. He bought the tape and put it out.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I thought he just revealed that within the year on Math Hoffa's podcast and later Vlad came on and cleared it up saying it wasn't him. He bought the tape and put it out.

same

also i seen that malcolm/magneto making its rounds online, its dope but

magneto and malcolm are opposites breh

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Every time I see a thread on this dude saying something...he's either crying about not getting the attention he deserves or saying weird shyt like this. This man is what, 40 plus years old and has had about as much direct access to the actual "industry" as an Uber driver.

@Wandissimo @spliz @H.S.

this quote LITERALLY can apply to joe buttons, but ima let yall cook wit the ran hate

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@Wandissimo @spliz @H.S.

this quote LITERALLY can apply to joe buttons, but ima let yall cook wit the ran hate
I fukk wit Ran. But Ran do be complaining a lot. And hating on other more successful cats a lot. Budden just an all around weirdo. I fukk wit Ran way more than Budden but Ran just got an ego issue he need to get in check. Lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There is no Satan to "sell" your soul to. Your soul is already trapped/participating in the cycle until that cycle is broken.

You see a lot of occult symbolism and representation from people trying to apply bits and pieces of occult practices and wisdom.

It's neither right, wrong, evil or good...thats determined by the intentions of those delivering and receiving.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I fukk wit Ran. But Ran do be complaining a lot. And hating on other more successful cats a lot. Budden just an all around weirdo. I fukk wit Ran way more than Budden but Ran just got an ego issue he need to get in check. Lol
:mindblown:
I'm seriously confused by this reply. The man was even on Joe's podcast not too long ago giving Joe his flowers. When or where has Ran shown he had an ego or be complaining? I mean he says more shyt about how dope of a project he has coming or if someone @s him he responds to a B-Dot list but I don't really see Ran complaining like that or showing an ego. This very thread yall trying to make it like he was complaining when he just said the industry is nasty. shyt if anything the man been on a tear for a good 3-4 years with quality projects and if you talking about the whole Royce/Lupe/Ran shyt they were all just speaking about how dope they think they which all of them should.
Ran one of the most humble cats out here.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Every time I see a thread on this dude saying something...he's either crying about not getting the attention he deserves or saying weird shyt like this. This man is what, 40 plus years old and has had about as much direct access to the actual "industry" as an Uber driver.

Well damn. :picard:Can't argue with this. Ran is talented though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I just don't get it. This is one of the best times to be an "underground rapper" ever. Vinyl is popping, merch is popping, Europe is popping. There's a clear path to good money where you can sell a thousand copies of your shyt for $30 and eat. So why is this dude mad all the time? You don't have to get the looks Griselda gets (w/Roc Nation) in order to make your living. Roc Marciano has 220k monthly listeners on Spotify. Ransom actually has more, at 240k or so yet bytches ten times as much. I don't hear Roc Marci regularly complaining about Griselda getting more attention, not being acknowledged as the godfather of this style, etc. Release your music and enjoy life dude...

Same goes for his weirdo collaborator, Nicholas Craven.