Randy Orton might be done - requires back fusion

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know why you guys saying he should retire when literally every wrestler returns— we’ve literally seen a Daniel Bryan, Edge, Paige, Shabita, Sting and plenty of others return.

Why Orton got to retire? Goatness like that doesn’t come around this often.

Just rest rest for a long ass time and then return to a part time schedule and show nikkas how they’re favorite wrestler could never be as great as him— like he was doing before he or hurt

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I just got a neck fusion last week and that shyt has been hell...my surgeon told me a fusion on the lower back is about the worst place to have one...
I looked up the recovery time and it says that after surgery it takes 3-6 weeks just to do NORMAL stuff anymore. He got 6 months to a year to make a FULL recovery..

Wouldn’t be surprised if he calls if a career in a few months and enters the HOF in LA..

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's not surprising, Randy has had issues with his shoulders I believe. Plus like Hogan's Legdrop, so many RKO over time on a surface like that will degrade your back. In full time I think people will appreciate Randy for all that he gave the E', as he helped carry the company along with Cena, Edge and Batista.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would bet so much money that he'll have at least one more match.

If he is a;most done, at least he got a good late run. He was stale for a couple yrs there but finished strong in his last one or two years.