Randy Orton has been THE most consistent wrestler since 2011

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
During this time:

• Made stars in mark henry and christian :ufdup: who were both floundering before rko gave them the rub (Christian was already over before he feuded with Randy. What, did 1999-2010 just not happen or something? If anything, Randy was nothing more than a canvas that Christian used to refine his heel character. At best, Randy was just there to go over, at worst, he actively hurt Christian's heel turn)
  • Has been given awful storyline after awful storyline...stays over and never complains. (Nope, just sulks publicly and openly)
  • Respects the business and doesnt gossip to dirt sheets, leading to constantly WRONG reports about him turning heel and taking time off :comeon: (Keep believing this if it gets you to sleep at night)
  • Made Cody Rhodes a legit stand alone midcarder. (I didn't know that Randy Orton's real name was REY MISTERIO. Pretty much all of the heat that Cody has can be traced to what Rey did for him 2 years ago. Nothing else. This claim is absolute, pure fiction and nothing else)

Am i wrong, at all? Only cm punk and daniel bryan deserve conversation.

I think Orton is a tremendous (and tremendously miscast) talent, but this is just pure stannery. Randy goes out, does his match, goes to the back, and absolutely nothing else. He brings nothing to the table, takes nothing off of it, and this has been the case since he put Mark Henry over.

The claims I highlighted are just ridiculous fictions. C'mon man. :comeon:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
  • Has the two of the most over finishers in wrestling: the RKO (IMO the most) and the punt...the latter of which will definitely be part of a heinous heel turn :demonic:

Am i wrong, at all?

You're 100% wrong about The Punt. Given what happened to Ziggler last week and their approach to head trauma, Orton punting people on the regular is a thing of the past.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
This fukkin thread :deadrose:

The most consistent thing about Orton is that booking won't fukk him over. He'll always be over because of the RKO and his ability to get the fans involved in his matches. He'll always be over because he can do what he wants without repercussions. It's good to see they can do right by a guy when they choose to. I wish it was for a more talented guy, but why can't it be that way for all?

Pays to be Kliq'ed up :yeshrug:

randyatthepointpo7.gif

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody else think the OP should change his name to "Randy = Greatness" ? Its the next logical step for this level of stanning. :lupe:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i actually stand by the thread title; but the problem is that the consistency is like a B-

its like, yeah you don't fail, and you never mess up but are you gonna get into the college of your choice?

He's consistent, yes, very consistent, and has been crazy over for 3 years as a face regardless of awful story. but its a B- ya know