Random things you remember from your childhood.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
jergens-lotion-bottle.jpg

tumblr_ltdo556Y6h1r1x71p.jpg

locked-doorjpg-23668d237c64dc7f_large.jpg

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Being 6 years old and going with my older brother and cuzzins to the gas station to pump gas for change. (My first hustle)

Using that change to go buy penny candy and play video games at the corner store.

Riding my bike to the LA Coliseum to hang out when the Raiders had a home game. (It was always a fight)

My brother and me stealing bikes and having like 20 different bikes in my grandfather's backyard. Just taking them apart and using all the pieces to make the perfect bike. :ahh:

Walking up to Manchester park to go swimming in the summer time. 75 cent to get my perv on. :shaq:

Donut trucks coming down the street honkin that loud ass horn. With $1 I could get a hot pickle, a grab bag and two donuts.

Getting free lunch in the summer time from the park.

I used to spend hours looking at all the different black bart shirts in the swapmeet.

Being a kid in LA in the late 80's early 90's was fun.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching Muppet Babies, Care Bear, and Facts Of Life at Sonata Nadi (my old Panamanian babysitter) house. :ahh:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I remember at 3:25 in this video somebody was musty.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA[/ame]

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a turtle as a pet and a few weeks in, his tank started getting filthy.
I took the initiative to clean it.
It was my first time doing it but it couldnt have been that hard, a little soap here and a little water there and youre done
After finishing, I refilled it with fresh clean water and put the turtle back in.
That second it starts shaking violently, moving back and forth till its eyes closed and it fell to the bottom of the tank
I was wondering what the hell happned till I realized I filled the tank with hot water :(

:huhldup:

The same thing happened to my fish except it jumped out the water and fell down the drain.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I Remember the Box lol.

-Trading Nintendo Tapes with the neighbors in the block
- remember liking this one chick in the neighborhood and she push me down(got a scar underneath my bottom lip)

-Ninja Turtles action figures were the thing to have
-Remember my father whipping my ass for cursing out my second grade teacher.
-remember get frisky with the next door neighbor daughter--i was like 10yrs old