Random things you remember from your childhood.

Daps
Remember when sundays never had anything on but christian programming and infomercials?

I also remember playing on the apple II my family had--frogger, the three bears, and some learning game my dad got us.
I sucked at frogger.

Remember when vh1 was kind of the adult music channel and had all kinds of really bad easy listening on it?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a turtle as a pet and a few weeks in, his tank started getting filthy.
I took the initiative to clean it.
It was my first time doing it but it couldnt have been that hard, a little soap here and a little water there and youre done
After finishing, I refilled it with fresh clean water and put the turtle back in.
That second it starts shaking violently, moving back and forth till its eyes closed and it fell to the bottom of the tank
I was wondering what the hell happned till I realized I filled the tank with hot water :(

Daps
I had a turtle as a pet and a few weeks in his tank started getting filthy so I took the initiative to clean it. It was m first time doing it but it couldnt have been that hard right..
So Im cleaning the tank with soap and water and when that was done, I refilled it with clean water and put the turtle back in.
That second it start shaking violently, moving back and forth till its eyes closed before it fell to the bottom of the tank
I was wondering what the hell happned till I realized I filled it with hot water :(

I'm horrible for laughing at this.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Seeing the Dre Day video for the first time...:wow:

Kickball and handball in school.

Smoking cigs behind buildings.

Watching the news 24/7 when pac got shot for the second time

LIstening to the hot 4 at 4 on hot 97 religiously after school every day

Super Mario 3 and Street Fighter

Daps
when i was a little girl I had this pink bicycle that I really loved. Anyway when I was getting on it once I guess I hit something because it was the worst pain imaginable. I stood there paralyzed for a few minutes with my mouth open. I was very careful from then on.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
*riding bikes to the corner store and buying penny candy(esp the lil chocolate shaped like a football) and bringing my mom back the coconut long boys candy

* Age 12 finger popping this white broad Patrica in the deep ditch at school during recess(later she sucked my dikk :ohlawd:

* Age 9-Going to my Cousin Patrick's grandmom's(not my gmom) crib and his older cousin Yasmine making me lick her clit after giving Patrick a newport to go outside and leave us alone

*sneaking into the movies with my cousins and watcing every movie out, we damm near spent the whole day in that hoe

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
when comic view used to come on BET when it first got aired the intro video had a miniture black man cartoon character that was like 1 foot tall that would run around the stage while the girls would dance on stage to the intro music and he would be lookin at they asses when he hopped up on one of the seats and then one of the women with a fat ass would sit down on him without looking completely covering him up then the show started

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Stayin over my friend's house one time and goin downtairs late that night to get a drink and I hear noises comin from the laundry room, peeped thru the crack and it was his dad gettin head from the 13 yr old neighbor girl

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stayin over my friend's house one time and goin downtairs late that night to get a drink and I hear noises comin from the laundry room, peeped thru the crack and it was his dad gettin head from the 13 yr old neighbor girl

nikka wtf:why:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
10rpd21.jpg

Or more common where I'm from:

08_1.gif

WWE and WCW Pay Per View Sundays/NFL Gamedays a lil nikka was :eat: at my cousins

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikka wtf:why:

Yep. My homie's dad was a d boy. He was bout 35 at the time. I guess he waited til his wife and everybody else was good n sleep. I sleep light tho, especially when im not in my own bed. I peeped out the window and saw her leavin out the house next door. Bout 10 mins later, I got thirsty and went to get a drink. He was sittin on the washer and she was sittin on a basket of dirty clothes.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep. My homie's dad was a d boy. He was bout 35 at the time. I guess he waited til his wife and everybody else was good n sleep. I sleep light tho, especially when im not in my own bed. I peeped out the window and saw her leavin out the house next door. Bout 10 mins later, I got thirsty and went to get a drink. He was sittin on the washer and she was sittin on a basket of dirty clothes.
:merchant:

that nikka was performing statutory rape with his wife and kids in the same house