Random thing I noticed about people and food

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Sadly this is real
Just think how eating vegan is basically clowned and demonized by the majority
I have people in my family with diabetes who still regularly eat that trash soul food diet of fried chicken, Mac and cheese, and greens every other day
At this point I don’t even bother saying anything it’s so much information out here on health they have to be making conscious decision to eat bad
I think it's because vegans can be extra and be very irritating talking how eating meat or things derived from animals is a sin.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I think it's because vegans can be extra and be very irritating talking how eating meat or things derived from animals is a sin.
Nah, vegans are not as pretentious as people make them out to be. It's moreso people who mock vegans

Also, black folks have this issue with being lean....as if it's a bad thing. "Boy, you need to put some meat on them bones"...fried chops, sweet yams, and cobbler, and a lot of other unhealthy shyt

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Nah, vegans are not as pretentious as people make them out to be. It's moreso people who mock vegans

Also, black folks have this issue with being lean....as if it's a bad thing. "Boy, you need to put some meat on them bones"...fried chops, sweet yams, and cobbler, and a lot of other unhealthy shyt
dog...ive run in vegetarian/vegan (I stopped eating meat for a few years) crowds...
...vegans are extra as hell...thats just common knowledge, because the ones that have been veggie/vegan for 10+ years will tell you the same.

re black people: Its not black people, its generally poor/lower middle class people in general that think that way.

You leave the western world and tell someone your vegan and you might as well tell them your gay...because thats what they are going to assume :skip: