Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

premier58

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh:
I don't think Geno is calling the shots in those situations breh.
So quarterbacks dont know how to spike the ball in two minute situations?? I have only watched it like 5,000 times. You know they discuss these things in rhe huddle, beforehand, right?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So quarterbacks dont know how to spike the ball in two minute situations?? I have only watched it like 5,000 times. You know they discuss these things in rhe huddle, beforehand, right?
QBs are also getting instructions in on the sideline of what to call. I'm pretty sure that call to run the ball came from the sidelines.

premier58

All Star
Daps
QBs are also getting instructions in on the sideline of what to call. I'm pretty sure that call to run the ball came from the sidelines.
Of course. But as soon as he completed the pass, that was a clock situation. They clock it there, they are in control..they didnt clock and they were in a frenzy.

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
It would be discussed with the coordinator/coach that makes the call. Geno made a pro bowl, but I don't think he has enough clout to call the offense himself.

premier58

All Star
Daps
It would be discussed with the coordinator/coach that makes the call. Geno made a pro bowl, but I don't think he has enough clout to call the offense himself.
I hear what you are saying, but I have heard QBs for years, say how much they enjoy 2 minute because they have more control/freedom. Geno has been around for 11 years. Any QB knows that if you get a chunk play in a 2 minute drill, without timeouts, you clock it. Thats like football 101.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
zach wilson can't play football
He can't with a dogshyt offensive line & Allen Lazard who doesn't even look like an NFL WR as his number 2 & an O-line who can't run or pass block with the system around him now straight up NO QB would look good

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That might be the dumbest play call I've ever seen. Having the tight end toss it to your QB for a run who then got lit up and fumbled. What the fukk am I watching?