Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
falcons weapons not getting the ball
PMH9jaF.gif

I truly feel for anyone who invested in them in fantasy football, or god forbid, betting. I lived the disappointing experience of dealing with them last season, and can't ever do it again.

I couldn't imagine being a Falcons fan. How you have all of that offensive skill position talent as a coach and don't have any scheme to get Pitts and London then ball is fukking nuts.

It's crazy. I understand that maybe it's a thing where they don't believe in Ridder's skillset yet, but I feel like a capable coaching staff would've figured out something for scheming around his weaknesses, and to their strengths by now.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
We've had offsetting weak flags on this drive. The 15 yards against Jags for targeting, and the illegal block on Indy.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I truly feel for anyone who invested in them in fantasy football, or god forbid, betting. I lived the disappointing experience of dealing with them last season, and can't ever do it again.

It's crazy. I understand that maybe it's a thing where they don't believe in Ridder's skillset yet, but I feel like a capable coaching staff would've figured out something for scheming around his weaknesses, and to their strengths by now.

I'm living that nightmare now.:mjcry:.