Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Should have been the head coach of the Panthers

licensed-image
We could have had him :mjcry:

Bieniemy said “I’m excited to work with Cam Newton, Christian McCaffrey and Greg Olsen”

But that goofy ass owner chose a Big 12 coach that said “Give me Teddy Bridgewater and my former players from Temple and Baylor” :snoop:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was at the game tonight and Bryce looks alarming bad. When he has any heat in front of him it really looks like he struggles to see anything on the field. He looked like he has happy feet too. I will say, he has no playmakers around him, so that makes it look rough. It’s a tough situation

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What movie was it where the little cac got arm surgery and starting pitching for the Cubs throwing 100 MPH? That's the kinda miracle Bryce need :dead:

lol I just watched that a few days ago. He didn’t get surgery, he just fell and broke his arm. When the cast came off he was firing that bytch

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Backer was right there the whole time and that route wasn't getting you a first down. Terrible read and pass
He played like shyt but I see what he was thinking. 82’s man was blitzing so he was hitting him on the hot route. He thought it was an all out blitz and the middle of the field was wide open. 57 on the Bears take a blitz and dropped back. Even good QBs can get fooled off that.

NFL Live actually just had a whole segment breaking down simulated pressures.