NULL
SRlD6dz.gif

QTsp5PZ.gif

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Eh...

We looked serviceable against KC but they were still adjusting. I think we can't hang against KC if there were actual stakes. Philly and Niners would clown us

Outside of that, puncher's chance, yeah. We just leave so many plays on the field, points off the board and have no definitive elite unit (Allen's elite but the D line as a whole aren't an elite unit) so it's hard to believe

We got the Niners after the bye.. I'm curious how the oline holds up and how much they'll have to adjust the play calling..

I hesitate to call Allen elite as he was average for so long but I guess I gotta give him credit.. He's actually balling out to get paid..

The way Mike Caldwell has been game planning for teams actually gives me faith we can slow down some of the top offenses

He's probably gonna get a head coaching gig before Press Taylor..

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Deshaun Watson still playing for Houston by sitting out while healthy a third week collecting free checks :skip:

Poor PJ Walker :mjcry: he’s got the keys to the city after playing for us here in the H

I was just about to ask if Watson ever going to play football. Every time I get a browns game in my region he just on the sidelines cheesing while I’m stuck watching some QB I’ve never heard of.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We got the Niners after the bye.. I'm curious how the oline holds up and how much they'll have to adjust the play calling..

I hesitate to call Allen elite as he was average for so long but I guess I gotta give him credit.. He's actually balling out to get paid..

The way Mike Caldwell has been game planning for teams actually gives me faith we can slow down some of the top offenses

He's probably gonna get a head coaching gig before Press Taylor..
Didn't even see that they were on the schedule, hoping for a win but it's hard to see

We do a good job of mucking up games and making teams work hard but we are so sloppy on the other end we can't take advantage, which is why I don't think we can hang against those teams. Trevor hasn't put together a complete performance across 4 quarters in a single game yet either

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I was just about to ask if Watson ever going to play football. Every time I get a browns game in my region he just on the sidelines cheesing while I’m stuck watching some QB I’ve never heard of.
PJ is a G, he was undefeated for us in the XFL but Covid ended the season before we could take the ship.

I would do the exact same thing as Watson if my whole contract was fully guaranteed :skip:

Deshaun “Eddy Curry” Watson :mjlol:

Can’t believe the Jets pulled it off :mjlol: