Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Daps
Please, somebody get Aaron Donald off the Rams. Them boys are cooked, no need for generational players to waste the end of their primes on a team that’s capped out
We could use him to shore up the inside.

Get Micah, D-Law and Donald?? Shyt I could play LB and we'd still win :whew: . Grab Surtain II from the Broncos.

Next year becomes No Fly Zone with Trevon back

b. woods

Peace
Daps
fans like "we got us 1 of our own"
5wEjO3i.gif

:wow: The "first-time caller, long-time listener" crowd are gonna be giddy as hell on WFAN and then "hang up and listen". :banderas:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Knew you would go to that one game

:laff:

Go on tell us how the rest turned out
Rest of what? We talking about recent games. Last game he shut that nikka down and made him go to bed without supper. Today hes playing injured.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Logan :blessed:

Sam Howell playing like a grown ass man today :myman:

Now for the love of God can the secondary get their shyt together :damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thank goodness a TD is scored in this trash ass game

I’m sure he wants to retire a Ram. But he’s still an elite player, get that man on a squad that we can watch on national tv

The Rams could use the picks
Going from team to team trying to get #2 as a mercenary doesn't benefit him, maybe if he won that first SB against the pats and was going for #3

If the Rams told me they were shopping me if I'm AD I retire instead. I secure my Rams legacy as arguably the best player in franchise history, I have my ring and my health, start my media circuit or whatever the hell I planned on doing the first time I almost retired.