Reppin
NULL
the steelers did not get that 1st
Kenny barely got back to LOS
TsxmZQU.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ah, I saw you in one of those vampire diaries or the originals threads and thought you were making your name a combination of the characters.
This name predates vampire diaries, same name I used on :hamster:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Herbert is not IT!!!
Too early to write off someone this talented but he definitely needs to go spend some time with Tom Brady. He’s behind the development curve and wasn’t given the green light to make calls at the line until this season. But most of all, he throws everything like a rocket. He needs to learn to take some off. It’s all correctable.

I think his biggest problem is like Romo before him, he presses sometimes because his defense can’t stop anything. It causes bad habits. They made a mistake not hiring the Commanders OC to be his head coach.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Too early to write off someone this talented but he definitely needs to go spend some time with Tom Brady. He’s behind the development curve and wasn’t given the green light to make calls at the line until this season. But most of all, he throws everything like a rocket. He needs to learn to take some off. It’s all correctable.

I think his biggest problem is like Romo before him, he presses sometimes because his defense can’t stop anything. It causes bad habits. They made a mistake not hiring the Commanders OC to be his head coach.
Thats who Herbert reminds me of. Always messing up in crunch time. although I think Romo was a lot more cerebral from the get-go