CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Keepin it real this not gon sound like no expert analysis

But this massage shyt is effecting Deshaun Watson

Not only did he miss a year but his whole swag as a football player is gone, and I kno nikkas be sayin crazy shyt to him

I said it in 2020 before the massage shyt, he was one of the most lit black men in America

I think it’s over
I mean...yes

But I always felt that deshaun was not really what people thought he was. He played backyard football and ate off our bad division in the AFC South. He never improved fundamentally, always couldn't manage a pocket, stayed a leader in getting sacked, accuracy/arm strength issues, etc.

This team can't give him stacked talent on offense because he's the money man and they have a good defense, so as a result of that he has to actually hone in and elevate his squad, and I don't know if he has it in him.

And I'm not a hater ask @Brozay I took up for him when people were talking crazy about him when he got drafted, but going later into his career, he's still playing the same way and you can't play the way he plays forever

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Keepin it real this not gon sound like no expert analysis

But this massage shyt is effecting Deshaun Watson

Not only did he miss a year but his whole swag as a football player is gone, and I kno nikkas be sayin crazy shyt to him

I said it in 2020 before the massage shyt, he was one of the most lit black men in America

I think it’s over

:dead: