Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Just needed to get out of that pollution filled, damn near hazmat designated place up in MI @Regular_P @DropTopDoc @Trust Me

God did!:wow:

I don’t care about the lions, i got bears problems

And i was on the record saying perhaps he needs afresh start, and Matt kind of fukked his development up, hopefully he turns it around, i want all brothas to get paid

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I don’t care about the lions, i got bears problems

And i was on the record saying perhaps he needs afresh start, and Matt kind of fukked his development up, hopefully he turns it around, i want all brothas to get paid

We got a scum problem tho as a citywide/statewide issue and the place theyve so maliciously chosen to habitat at so that makes it ya problem, doctor :ufdup:

Just like u have 🦆 and Wolverine problems alike in one realm, don't think I don't be knowing u to dip ya toes into two pools :ufdup:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
fakkit ass Kroenke losing out on the World Cup, I love it :banderas:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Black card moved from in process to pending approval :ehh:

off-white-x-nike-air-force-1-low-the-ten-mike-mcdaniel-1.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They've played three teams currently in the playoffs and gave KC their only loss. :unimpressed:

Edit: I just looked on ESPN and there's a ton of teams with weaker SOS at the moment. :laff:

#NeverTakeABuckeyeAtTheirWord

Beat a sleepy Pat Chiefs team by 1 :mjlol:

L came from a Wild card Seattle team (last yr) that was1 game away from .500 :comeon:

And a Bucs team that replaced YOUR Lord and Savior with Baker Mayfield :scusthov:

Now do their remaining schedule :shaq: