Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Tyreek and waddle in the convo as best duo ever

This isn't a knock on Waddle, but if we're talking about performance and not "potential", then he has work to do. I would say the ability is there for that statement to become true over the next few years if we're talking about single season performance.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This isn't a knock on Waddle, but if we're talking about performance and not "potential", then he has work to do. I would say the ability is there for that statement to become true over the next few years if we're talking about single season performance.

When they're both on the field I dont know of too many combos other than moss and carter that measure up

Though I agree they need another 1-3 seasons of production to say it with certainty

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I haven’t seen much talk about this… isn’t it interesting that McCafferey was constantly hurt in Carolina, but then he goes to San Francisco and is all world? I always thought he was saving himself to possibly get traded lol. He won like a MF though. Good for him.
I think a little bit of it is this but the workload is also not the same in SF, he's not the only threat

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ugobmaH.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I know he's been injured, but what does Joe Burrow do that makes people think he's such a special player, other than take many, many, many horrible sacks?