Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps

The hype about him defying modern medicine is cap tho. I just tore my Achilles last year and my doc said with the new procedures (non invasive, minimal scar as opposed to invasive, large scar), if you wanted to you could walk directly out of surgery. It’s a torn Achilles, not a broken leg. You supposed to be able to ‘walk’. it’s running, jumping, explosiveness that’s the hurdle

Ang general rule of thumb if you limping you shouldn’t be walking. You’re changing your gait you’re gonna fukk some other shyt up. It’s best to go easy. I took my time, did my PT, and my shyt ws back to normal quickly

On the flip had a friend who tore his and was trying to go Superman, probably wasn’t listening to doctors, got infected, and he’s limping 6 months later.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
vbvjru4yi6ub1.jpg

If Indy wins tomorrow, they are 3-1 in the AFC South and 4-2 overall. (Also crazy to have 4 division games in first 6).
Then we get to relive 2020-2022, mediocre :skip: QB tries to lead Indy to a wildcard exit. Maybe they give Richardson the job back when/if he returns.

If Indy loses, then they're 3-3 and 0-2 vs the Jags. Probably not good enough to make the playoffs (or we sneak in as a 7 seed). Can't fully tank because Minshew is decent and will play hard, and we can't evaluate Richardson for a while since he's injured. :francis:

Hoping we finally end the streak and win in Jacksonville, but this Richardson injury has taken a lot of the excitement away from this season.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
is this what the nfl means by parity?

by and large unwatchable boring football if you arent a fan or bettor?