Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
People trying to come at Lamar over THIS game. The team has 7 drops and I don't even know if that includes the bomb to Bateman where he tripped her his own feet. Lamar had a couple bad plays but overall this ain't on him.
The offense reflects his demeanor

I know it hurts to hear about a black qb bc immediately people gon :mjpls: but it’s true.

One of the only reasons I use twitter is to search stuff and see if I’m the only one thinking somethin, and when I look up ‘Lamar Jackson body language’ im clearly not the only one to notice it. For years now. I hate it man. He looks disinterested, he pouts, etc. Be lax af and ends up always having lax af turnovers. Just sloppy turnovers and stalled drives agaisnt inferior opponents. Tired of the excuses for him

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I got DJ Moore Jamar Chase Cooper Kupp and Achane in one league.

I have Stephon Diggs DJ Moore David Montgomery Achane DK Metcalf Kenneth Walker in another league.

I'm killing in both those leagues

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
book it: the Brotherly Shove will 99% be disallowed if the Eagles sniff the SB. NFL is clearly behind KC winning it all, what a way to cap off the season than with a TayK Swift appearance while she's dancing off rhythm to Usher.