hQasRBh.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
somebody please come in here and tell me bryce needs help

dude could have all probowlers and still be timid, blind, and have a suspect arm. this dude makes jimmy clausen look like manning
I say it's not his fault because he should've never been picked first to begin with

Teams were too thirsty for QBs

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
somebody please come in here and tell me bryce needs help

dude could have all probowlers and still be timid, blind, and have a suspect arm. this dude makes jimmy clausen look like manning
All I know was that offense was kinda humming the one game Dalton played :manny:
In fact I think they could've won but they kept getting a bunch of OLine penalties iirc

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bo Nix is really mocked 8th on someone's board? :mindblown:

That's not The Onion? :mindblown:

Breh I saw sun shyt on TV yesterday that it's actually him, Penix Jr & Caleb as Heisman candidates. It's like a sick joke or concerted Pac 12 swan song type shyt 😂

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say it's not his fault because he should've never been picked first to begin with

Teams were too thirsty for QBs

Example of how organizations end up outsmarting themselves with "He's a winner" as a selling point for QBs. Cupboard is looking just about as bare right now in Houston, but it's looking like Stroud is more being held back by the talent around him than himself, and he lost most of the biggest games he played in. Mahomes didn't win much of note in college. Herbert didn't win shyt either. That "intangibles" can't carry QBs all the time.