Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Fire the person in charge of audio. Why are the spanish broadcasters overlapping the english ones

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
And now Your Front Runner for MVP Josh Allen!!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F768ALPWsAA3xnU

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So are you saying he is more like Matt Leinart than the next Patrick Mahommes? :jbhmm:

I just want the Raiders to have a star QB :francis::mjcry:
I won't call him leinart.

He's a good college QB in a system built around him, but he's not better than the QBs before him, yet is being considered a better prospect than them. This dude isn't a lamar jackson, mahomes, etc type talent.

There isn't any gamebreaking element in his game like those guys. He's also not putting up stats and Ws like joe burrow, whose probably the best case scenario of the type of player you'd hope he be. (Though to be fair his team isn't as stacked as that LSU team)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I won't call him leinart.

He's a good college QB in a system built around him, but he's not better than the QBs before him, yet is being considered a better prospect than them. This dude isn't a lamar jackson, mahomes, etc type talent.

There isn't any gamebreaking element in his game like those guys. He's also not putting up stats and Ws like joe burrow, whose probably the best case scenario of the type of player you'd hope he be. (Though to be fair his team isn't as stacked as that LSU team)

Just a terrible take breh, respectfully. There's a 12-pack of throws like that from him every week. The athleticism, arm strength, off-platform throwing ability + accuracy are Rodgers/Mahomes territory. There's no guarantee he gets there because a bad organization can ruin anyone, but the notion that he's not a special prospect is absurd.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Just a terrible take breh, respectfully. There's a 12-pack of throws like that from him every week. The athleticism, arm strength, off-platform throwing ability + accuracy are Rodgers/Mahomes territory. There's no guarantee he gets there because a bad organization can ruin anyone, but the notion that he's not a special prospect is absurd.

He misses way more throws than mahomes and rodgers on a regular basis, those highlights don't change anything at all about what I said. He's not as accurate as rodgers and not as dynamic as mahomes