Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You could tell he was seriously hurt after that play.

Like it just goes to show you how fukking powerful an nfl player is. Most people wouldn't think of Tony Pollard as some physically imposing runner but if he is turning the corner getting to full speed while you are trying to tackle him low you are going to get fukked up.

I mean just imagine someone running full speed and you diving at they legs to tackle them and there knee just comes right into your shoulder as you are falling.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
You could tell he was seriously hurt after that play.

Like it just goes to show you how fukking powerful an nfl player is. Most people wouldn't think of Tony Pollard as some physically imposing runner but if he is turning the corner getting to full speed while you are trying to tackle him low you are going to get fukked up.

I mean just imagine someone running full speed and you diving at they legs to tackle them and there knee just comes right into your shoulder as you are falling.
My homie separated his shoulder when he tackled me in pop warner. Can’t imagine what it’s like in the NFL

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:ufdup: Watch ya mouf, pleihboi. :birdman:

Worry bout your mid-ass 1-3 Vikings that aren't going anywhere. :camby:
How’s that 5 yard slant and flex nikka doin?

:mjgrin:

Ol’ Slant man slant man yeah that’s me lookin ass.

Edit:

22 catches 219 yards, 10 yards per catch, halfback digits :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
How’s that 5 yard slant and flex nikka doin?

:mjgrin:

Ol’ Slant man slant man yeah that’s me lookin ass.

Have Justin Jefferson on your team, yet still be insecure about a WR from another team, brehs. :pachaha:

Pathetic. :jordanfacepalm:

22 catches 219 yards, 10 yards per catch, halfback digits :mjlol:

Pete CarmichaeL Sid from Hey Arnold is the so-called "OC", mid-ass Derek fukkin CAC is the QB, and the O-Line has the "UnhoLy Trio" of Hurst, Peat, and Ruiz on it. :pachaha:

There's a reason why our "Offense" can't score worth a damn. :jordanfacepalm: