Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just focusing on today, which of the three turnovers was he not pretty much 100% responsible for?

-The fumble he had no awareness.
-The INT to end the first half was a horrible decision. Maybe Bourne could have come back for it a little, but it was a terrible play.
-The second INT was horrible.
Second one. You have to help the QB out. Not saying he's not bad but I wish he had gotten more support before obrien came this year

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Second one. You have to help the QB out. Not saying he's not bad but I wish he had gotten more support before obrien came this year

I don't put everything on Mac, and I wasn't on the Zappe bandwagon last year either. He doesn't have the same weapons as other QB's, and that puts him into some tougher situations. However, he continues to make the same idiotic plays.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
When I looked at our schedule at the start of the season, I said the Patriots had to be at least 2-3 after 5 games. I expected to take this L to the Cowboys, though not this harshly :skip:

We have the Saints and the Raiders in back-to-back games after this. Those are games we can win and should win. We should be 3-3 heading into the game against the Bills week 7 :patrice: