Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Nice. So it’s now Ryan Clark (host), Channing Crowder, Chris Long, Chad Johnson, Jay Cutler.

And Ryan Clark will also be doing Monday Night Countdown and SportsCenter with SVP after the game…plus The Pivot and maybe more shows at ESPN.
:whew:

But this is the first time I’ve heard of The CW having a sports channel. Streaming only?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nice. So it’s now Ryan Clark (host), Channing Crowder, Chris Long, Chad Johnson, Jay Cutler.

And Ryan Clark will also be doing Monday Night Countdown and SportsCenter with SVP after the game…plus The Pivot and maybe more shows at ESPN.

But this is the first time I’ve heard of The CW having a sports channel. Streaming only?
It’s on regular CW and streaming the next day.

Inside the NFL was dropped by Paramount/CBS after last season.

Ryan Clark is definitely putting in that work

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

With NIL deals expect more of this but at least the cardinals can get a haul of picks

I don't buy him staying in school but pulling an Eli is definitely on the table. Bidwell has taken Snyder's spot as the WOAT active owner and I never thought Caleb was cool with the idea of taking Kyler's spot since they have a relationship as a fellow OU/Riley QB.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the CW turns into like Bally sports on the weekend having cfb playing
but i guess they doing their own thing with sports it seems from logo

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Didn't know he was unbanned. I stand corrected :manny:

I just checked; he's still here. :pachaha: