Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I can't stand that CAC
Who Rapoport or Jensen lol. Read Jensen blew almost every ligament, meniscus, and some tibia cartilage in his knee. There's more than enough of a chance he's finished completely

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Right cause the Bears are already giving up on Fields, Philly gave up on Hurts, & Atlanta is already throwing Riddler to the bushes :dead:

Watson in Cleveland was given a monster contract after he did what he did & Seattle gave Geno a chance to show he still has it, and he does.

Y’all gotta stop the faux militant shyt

:unimpressed:

Why was Watson passed over in the draft ?

For Mitch

Nothing to do with race huh ?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I'm rooting for Justin but idk if you can spin it if Bryce comes in lighting it up

DJ's gotten a little overrated since the trade and you'd take Bryce over Drake Maye if Bears have to go QB. The season's gonna be interesting that's for sure
I think fields is going to be ok so the bears won’t need a QB but as a pro Prospect you’re taking drake maye over Bryce young the only concern with maye is that he’s too inconsistent with his deep ball but Bryce young is too small to be a nfl quarterback IMO

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I think fields is going to be ok so the bears won’t need a QB but as a pro Prospect you’re taking drake maye over Bryce young the only concern with maye is that he’s too inconsistent with his deep ball but Bryce young is too small to be a nfl quarterback IMO
You might could buy into that more if Bryce played in the PAC 12 or Big Sky or something. But he wasn't too small for the SEC and that's the NFL's assembly line at this point, it's where all the best players come out and he dominated. There's concern about getting hit but I zero doubt about him moving the ball.

You don't let having to wait a year or two for Bryce to add some weight trick you into taking Maye over him imo. I don't think Maye or Fields for that matter goes over him if they were all in the same draft, Caleb & Lawrence are the only most recent ones you could argue

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is how I know y’all nervous i never seen this many packer fans bring up a bears QB randomly :mjlol: See you week one breh

:shaq: See you Week 1. Better put bubblewrap on your OL Legs during practice, can't have you entering the first week without a Off. Line to rush against.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Watching old pre-game huddles. Brees and the Saints were different.

Can't wait for next week.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watching the Rams-Steelers Super Bowl from the 70s…this motherfukker Terry Bradshaw had to be the ultimate feast or famine QB. If it wasn’t a big gain or a TD, he’s throwing the ball to the other team :picard:

Edit- made it to the end of this video, and this nikka won Superbowl MVP with 3 interceptions :dead:

shyt will never happen today

Last edited: