Daps
Reppin
The heights

Breh I posted this in the bears thread

Thinking about last season wide receivers and their current situation

Mooney-WR2/WR3 I think he’s a 3 behind claypool

dante pettis- battling for a roster spot most likely cut

equanimeous st brown-battling for a roster mostly likely WR 5

Byron Pringle- played in the 4th quarter of a preseason game for the commanders versus the ravens and is battling for a roster spot

Nkeal harry- just got cut likely USFL/XFL bound

velus jones jr- :trash:

IHMIR
SMITH-MARSETTE- mostly likely a Practice squad player for the chiefs

And fields passed for 17 tds last season (should of been 20+) and he improve the passer towards the end of last season

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
8:00p

Lions – Panthers

CBS, Paramount+

8:15p Patriots – Titans NFLN

10:00 Chargers –
49ers NFLN

Week 0 college football tommorow!!!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Forcing quarterbacks into playing day one is kinda insane. What was one the exception and not the rule has been reversed.

In the past before the rookie wage scale teams were forced to do it, because of the money they were being paid. But it only heightened teams sense of urgency as they now want to use the savings to milk every snap they can out of the cap space before deciding on giving them a big contract or drafting another player.

I think teams should wait at least one year before making them a starter. That’s basically what the 5th year option is for.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know they beat them in the playoffs but the giants were like the Vikings in their random one score game luck. 8 of their wins last year were one possession games. I could easily see a scenario where they Regress

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know they beat them in the playoffs but the giants were like the Vikings in their random one score game luck. 8 of their wins last year were one possession games. I could easily see a scenario where they Regress
The whole NFC East will regress this season imo. The division played two of the worst divisions last year being the AFC South and NFC North. Dallas was the only team that beat a legit team and they were the Bengals. Outside of that the best competition was within the division.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It took yrs, but I've finally replaced Andrew Luck. Im gone go ahead and take my seat on this Bryce Young bandwagon before it fills up:blessed:

Also want Todd Bowles fired. Fukkin c0on:ohlawd:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Forcing quarterbacks into playing day one is kinda insane. What was one the exception and not the rule has been reversed.

In the past before the rookie wage scale teams were forced to do it, because of the money they were being paid. But it only heightened teams sense of urgency as they now want to use the savings to milk every snap they can out of the cap space before deciding on giving them a big contract or drafting another player.

I think teams should wait at least one year before making them a starter. That’s basically what the 5th year option is for.
a young QB on a rookie contract is the most valuable commodity in football nowadays, so I don't blame teams for throwing them into deep end right away. the sooner you learn he sinks or swims the better it will be for your team :manny: yes it can hinder some development, but as we all know NFL reps are just too important to a QBs development too.

It's almost always better for a team who is drafting a QB high - assumption is the team isnt very good - to assess a QBs value right away and start to develop him right away.