Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh…I’m so tired of the discourse around failed black QBs. I’ll be all the :mjpls:in the world.

It’s cool to talk about Zach Wilson like a dog and say he’s trash, as he is. It’s cool to vilify him and iirc they benched him over implying it wasn’t his fault in a presser.

But when they get to Justin fields all of a sudden he’s a ‘kid’ and it’s the organizations fault. He flat out said ‘coaching’, deflected blame, way worse than Wilson. The response: ‘can you blame him, they arent helping that kid’ :childplease:

And then they keep moving the goalposts. First is was weapons, now it’s designed runs . There isn’t a QB alive who relied on designed runs and wasn’t eventually figured out or hurt. Like stop it. And then if they do increase it and he gets hit and/or concussed they’ll say ‘they’re gonna get that kid killed :damn:‘….:comeon:
I think it's just because he blew that play with everyone open. He has to be allowed to do it his way for a while, then transition to a pocket passer.

Housh mentions it here:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Aight so level with me. Talking with my dad and he says if Andy Reid somehow got his hands on Cam Newton in his prime, he’d have just as many rings if not more than mahomes.

Is he tripping? We’re talking 2013-2017 Cam in an Andy Reid offense.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I don't know if its recency bias but it really feels like a lot of star players are already injured smh

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Aight so level with me. Talking with my dad and he says if Andy Reid somehow got his hands on Cam Newton in his prime, he’d have just as many rings if not more than mahomes.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Mahomes is a much better QB than Cam in his prime, and that's not a knock on Cam.

Newton MAY have one ring if he had Reid, but absolutely not more than Mahomes, a far superior QB.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Mahomes is a much better QB than Cam in his prime, and that's not a knock on Cam.

Newton MAY have one ring if he had Reid, but absolutely not more than Mahomes, a far superior QB.
cam almost won one with rivera's mid ass I have full confidence that reid could get him at least one. but yeah i was like I don't cam was ever on mahomes' level passing wise.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

He’s trippin. Mahomes has needed to squeak out 2 SB wins. In addition to multiple comebacks. So that type of margin for error means a lesser QB is losin those games, if he even gets there

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop listening to people who use hypotheticals as their argument.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That’s disrespectful to Mahomes :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these RBs dealing with these nagging injuries now...

But with this shyt coming out, it makes you wonder which injuries are actually real.

I know for SURE Ekeler ass is faking it. You can tell in his podcast, his ass is completely fine :russ:

JT talking about he's still recovering from an injury... :usure:

Henry said his toe bothering him now :usure: