Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Sick

It’s always hard to differentiate between who the pros like vs who’s just beasting in college, but imo it’ll shake out like:

1. Caleb- lock #1 pick
2. Maye- #2 pick.
3. Shaduer- top 10
4. Pennix- top 10
5. Ewers- #10-20

Anthony Richardson looking pretty damn good today despite being trash as a passer at UF is huge also. It means whoever is this years ‘freak’ will be in that equation too

It’s a wrap for Fields

Shadeur aint leaving...no reason to.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Nothing is guaranteed. Why risk injury when you're a top 10 pick? Unless you think he can be #1 next year.

Depends what teams he could land on

He has NIL money and his father has money. They are building something at Colorado. I doubt hes in a rush to leave

This draft is QB heavy..maybe he would be top 5 regardless but it's more likely next year with another year of improved tape

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nothing is guaranteed. Why risk injury when you're a top 10 pick? Unless you think he can be #1 next year.

If Colorado had another QB ready to go, he would leave. He gonna stay for dad and Travis bro.. thats a given. I cant even think of an injury that stops anyone from getting drafted who is deemed a top draft pick.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

He has NIL money and his father has money. They are building something at Colorado. I doubt hes in a rush to leave

This draft is QB heavy..maybe he would be top 5 regardless but it's more likely next year with another year of improved tape

Not how it works. The competitive nature it takes for guys to excel at this level, it means they’re wired different. If they can go pro they goin pro. It’s almsot looked down on to be a 4 year guy. Has nothing to do with money

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

I see no reason for him to stay in college. If the scouts say he going, get drafted. if you go later in the draft the chances of you going to a better team increase :manny: that's just my opinion as a near middle-aged breh tho