Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Cleveland can't stop "Clevelanding"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

No idea how this plays out. Seems like KC is willing to make a statement by saying fukk no but it also seems like Chris Jones won't budge so...do you tank your season and potentially waste a year with the best QB by blowing up your d-line?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

No idea how this plays out. Seems like KC is willing to make a statement by saying fukk no but it also seems like Chris Jones won't budge so...do you tank your season and potentially waste a year with the best QB by blowing up your d-line?

I gotta say Kansas City has been playing with fire/banking on Mahomes greatness a bit too much.

Just won by the skin of their teeth last year without Tyreke. Mahomes wasnt putting up those huge passing numbers in the playoffs like he use to (I know he was hurt, but thats also the point as well)

Just lost Orlando Brown to the Bengals, didnt even replace Juju for real and now this.

If anybody can do it its Mahomes, but damn its making it tougher.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
100p Jaguars – Lions NFLN

4:00p Dolphins – Texans NFLN

7:00p Bears – Colts NFLN

10:00p Cowboys – Seahawks NFLN

All other games on Local TV or NFL+ which I'm sure no one here is paying for.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The patriots let numerous defensive(and offensive) players walk because they had Brady