Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn reading about this JT situation, he's fukked.

The Colts have no incentive to trade him right now. He's refusing to be seen by team doctors because they will probably clear him, and doesn't want to play for them....which means he's going to lose an accrual year and be back in this same spot. Then they can just tag him after that. This dude's career is literally in the balance right now.

I'd hate to say it but his best option is to just come back after PUP and play for the Colts and ball out. This hold out is going to end badly for him unless someone gets desperate and trades a first or second for him.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It's like I said in the Bills/Jets thread - put the ball in your playmakers' hands and let them go to work.

It's why players like Tua will do fine this era. Make good pre-snap reads, enough evadability to stay upright and go through progressions. As long as they can make a quick pass to their best players they don't have to make crazy downfield passes except maybe once-in-a-while to keep a defense honest. Especially when you have a player like Tyreek who can go crazy vertical at any second, but also insanely shifty enough to do insane damage with YAC.
The Bucs Chiefs game in 2020 when Tyreek had like 200 yards in the first quarter was the last straw for teams. Mahomes adjusted in 2021 but Allen never did

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
The Bucs Chiefs game in 2020 when Tyreek had like 200 yards in the first quarter was the last straw for teams. Mahomes adjusted in 2021 but Allen never did
damn. The long ball is dead huh. Wonder what the NFL is gonna do in the future to ease it back in. It's probably the most exciting part of the game