Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
The West is OKC for the next decade, they got their main 3 guys, great role players to surround them and still have young guys like Cason Wallace, etc who can take leaps and whatever the Clippers pick gets them. I don't see any other roster in West near them. Only weakness for them is how they handle elite bigs but you can always sign big bodies.
Isaiah Hartenstein gonna take a lot of pressure off Chet once he gets back,

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Goes without saying but that Murray contract is going to age diabolically

Porter's might be worse...He's really the guy that's gotta step up whereas Denver knew Jamal was injury prone and a gunner when they gave him money

MPJ was supposed to be a knockdown shooter who would fill in the rest of his game but he's the same inconsistent chucker as his first year

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nothing's been figured out....they just have no 3pt shooting which is kind of important in today's NBA
Call me a dinosaur but I think you can still compete without a great three point shooting team but you need to dominate the interior and free throw battle.

Denver's issue is they've wasted all this money on MPJ and Murray. Obviously, Murray's delivered in the playoffs before but he's never been an All-Star and he looked awful to end last season as well as the Olympics. I just don't understand these teams who refuse to negotiate and just bend over backwards in contract talks.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Finna be a long season for Denver and this ain't no game 1 overreaction.

They clearly got worse after losin Brown and JG. Then they lost KCP a premier 3&D player that could create a bit off bounce. If Russ is done Denver arguably got worst bench in NBA and they was like 27th last season. Unless Braun take a major leap they startin unit won't be as strong without KCP too. Would shock me if Denver was a top 4 seed. OKC and Dallas are locks but could easily see 3-4 more teams bein ahead.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Call me a dinosaur but I think you can still compete without a great three point shooting team but you need to dominate the interior and free throw battle.

Denver's issue is they've wasted all this money on MPJ and Murray. Obviously, Murray's delivered in the playoffs before but he's never been an All-Star and he looked awful to end last season as well as the Olympics. I just don't understand these teams who refuse to negotiate and just bend over backwards in contract talks.

We've seen big teams that shoot 3s at bottom 10 level win chips and make CF and finals.... Issue is Denver only got 1 interior threat even though he arguably top of league or behind Giannis inside. Problem is all those big teams that weren't good shootin 3s were dominant on defense which Denver not at all.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Yea you can as they (Denver) proved it the past couple of years but you still need timely 3pt shooting which they had but lost especially to end last year. Their championship year, it felt like everyone was hitting clutch 3s and overall it felt like they shot it at a high %.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Why does the NBA have a 3 person broadcast anyway? I don't know any other sport doing that.