Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Chet is looking like he's ready to take a leap

Be interesting to see what he looks like with help from Hartenstein and the other J Will

Was about to say, second year Chet is looking legit. Tho similar to Wemby he don't need to be iso dribbling from the 3 point line instead needs to take more of those middys. However, the activity he's showing around the basket finishing plays and hitting cutters, is exacty what OKC needed

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As soon as I started talking shyt too:unimpressed:

He doesnt play well with the others honestly. I am happy his shot is back, but all ball movement stops with him. Others look better with Reid in.
I never paid much to it, largely because I don't watch him enough but him being a ball stopper is why Jeff Teague said they needed to get rid of him. He really is. It's working tonight but yeah, he's a black hole on offense

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never paid much to it, largely because I don't watch him enough but him being a ball stopper is why Jeff Teague said they needed to get rid of him. He really is. It's working tonight but yeah, he's a black hole on offense
Yeah

They basically doubling Edwards at halcourt and living with whatever Randle does

So yeah its working kinda…

See what i mean just now. Killed the offense into a 24 shot clock. His shot is the only thing i think hes doing well