Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: If the Raptors play this hard consistently they're gonna take themselves out of the Cooper Flagg sweepstakes

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Correct. My Bucks could make a run on paper, but the feeling is that... especially with Doc... we would just be out in the 1st or 2nd Round unless they suddenly find it. But you got Giannis, Lillard and Lopez as aging pieces along with Middleton whose body is wearing out quickly.

I expect Giannis to request a trade this off-season, and while Milwaukee will be sad to see him go.. per another thread... they will grateful that we got one Championship... which is big for Milwaukee considering the Brewers playoff issues.

So I am ready for Giannis to leave but I just don't want to see go to Golden State not for hate from Curry... but to deny their fans after the constantly jokes of Giannis leaving Milwaukee out in the cold when it came time for his first major contract.
It's also pretty much the last year of this current core as Lopez, Portis, Connaughton and Middleton are all FA's and/or can opt out after the season is over.

Considering the lack of assets going forward and what they still owe the Pelicans, they'd be better off moving him for the best package regardless of how he feels about it.