Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean the 2000 draft is universally considered the worst draft in modern history and it still produced multiple all-stars and several players with 10+ year careers

There was always gonna be good players in this draft, no question. It was and is considered weak in the sense of not having guys at the top with franchise altering potential. Risacher has looked really good in preseason, but right now how confident are you that 5-10 from years now he'll be an All-NBA player leading the Hawks on deep playoff runs? Now, ask yourself how you felt about the same question regarding Wemby last year or Cooper Flagg right now?
While the ceiling may not be elite, I like what I'm seeing from the class. The floor for the talent pool could be higher than many thought.

Even if there are less All Stars there, if there are more starters and key rotational players that stick, then that's still solid imo

Bad drafts to me is where there are hardly any starters picked

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
theres not enough players. Were basically going to be watching g league teams
There is.

And what does it matter the benefit is in the long run. Whether those teams are good or not is irrelevant. Those cities will support teams and bring in $.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
This Pelicans team is going to need an all time perimeter defense with their lack of bigs