Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What am I missing with the Portland play?!?? :wtf:

Yea he technically gets in the timeout REQUEST before the double, but it’s by a split second thats not some egregious miss that the ref didn’t see it before the double

Also wtf was smartest man in the league future president brogdon doing not calling one. HE is in direct line of sight for the ref, not Billups.

They gassin it, this was bad execution. Fail to prepare prepare to fail :hhh:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
It’s been fun watching the top 4 teams play a cat-and-mouse game of who will blink first and lose pos. MIN basically blinked last night but all four teams been pulling out struggle wins lately

That’s because Zubac is out. They’re night and day with him on the floor. He gave them easy paint points and was #3 in rim protection on defense.

I'm honestly surprised the Thunder haven't dropped a bit with the schedule they've had for January. JDub really stepping up is the only reason they've held up as well as they have with how gassed Chet has been for the last few weeks.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm honestly surprised the Thunder haven't dropped a bit with the schedule they've had for January. JDub really stepping up is the only reason they've held up as well as they have with how gassed Chet has been for the last few weeks.

They’ve been showing some mental fortitude despite their youth, while Minny has been showing some cracks.

More-so, long term I like the core of this team (and feel their dynamic duo is much better) than what the upstart ‘21 Hawks, ‘22 Grizz, and ‘23 Kings had.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The Pelican's have had 7 different players lead the team in scoring with everybody healthy. This is some shyt I have never seen outside of the early 2000's Pistons.

I think

Z
BI
CJ
Hawkins
Murphy
Herb
Val
And Jose once

For any nikka wondering why Z ain't averaging 30ppg right now, the team has too many weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if he is shooting 70% by seasons end, if everyone continues to ball out like they currently are

This team is fukkin dangerous. However, when the 3's ain't falling, Z needs to be selfish and the team needs to force him the ball

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knick fans were doing too much over the Becky Hammon shyt but they would be well within their right to get in CP ass over that comment

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Grant Hill, leave the donkey out of the club. If Bron and Steph play you know he gonna be at home in his feelings