Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This Clippers win against the Thunder is basically what I have been saying about the Celtics

Why the hell would you have 2 dominant wings on the Clippers (PG and Kawhi) and the Celtics (Jayson and Jaylen) and you make them handle the ball 24/7?

Harden on the Clippers is like Derrick White on the Celtics. They handle the ball and allow the dominant wings to play off the ball, take pressure off of them, and make it harder to double team them

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just saw the highlights of Phoenix's comeback. How the hell did Fox have the audacity to say he didn't foul KD on that final attempt? :heh:

On a side note, Grayson Allen has been shooting out of his mind all season. He was talked about in the media like a throw-in as part of the Ayton trade and he alone has been worth the move.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
PG bounced back from that MIN game and OKC had to pay the price :picard:

Same way some players need to start inside then out, if you start PG with catch n shoots and then let him get in his bag once he establishes rhythm, he’s unstoppable.
Harden running the point, something that PG's trying to do prior to Harden arriving but it sapped him of his energy and killed his rhythm. Harden running the offense and setting him up with easy catch and shoots is making his game so much easier with better results

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Both teams have too much size for OKC.
vvnStMh.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Harden running the point, something that PG's trying to do prior to Harden arriving but it sapped him of his energy and killed his rhythm. Harden running the offense and setting him up with easy catch and shoots is making his game so much easier with better results

Ty Lue made a subtle change a few games back that seems to have paid dividends. He swapped PG and KL’s rotation minutes to where PG now re-enters the game paired with Harden, and KL is with Russ.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Security not doing their job

all that security standing courtside and nobody has eyes on the most valuable person in the arena...that coulda been baaaaaaaad.

I saw another video where a fan was talking shyt to Russ and Russ said "come say it to my face" and 5 seconds later some guy came down to the court and said "you suck at basketball" right to Russ' face :dead:

Security aint doing shyt :mjlol: