Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know its an old subject but its just wild to see how offense has progressed over the last 20 years.

In 2004, the average team scored 93.4ppg. In 2014, it was 101ppg. We're currently at 115.7ppg in 2024. :whoo:

I know skill sets have evolved and players are better than ever but I feel like I have to take today's player stats with a grain of salt. :patrice:
Conversely, take the defenses in 2004 with a grain of salt and meet somewhere in the middle.

Loved the '04 Pistons but it's easier to play great defense vs shytty offensive teams like those New Jersey Nets and Indiana Pacers.

That was ugly ass garbage basketball to watch being packaged as great defensive slug fests.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I wonder what y'all even really need.

Center, can't assume Adams will be around. Hopefully the rest of the season we get to see if GG Jackson can be the offense spark on the wing to compliment, Vince Williams being all defense.

I'd prefer Sarr because that seems to be the future of the league, lanky do it all foreigners. But if we end up with Zach Edey and just let him be Adams 2.0 it can work too given the rest of the team is pretty set