Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FTs 19-2 in the 4th quarter...

14-0 in the last 3:40
Once we get into the second half of the season, expect the Lakers to shoot twice as many FT's as their opponents.Same thing happened last season.They also get called for the least amount of fouls.They led the league in both categories last season.League's not about to miss out on the last few seasons of their most prestigious asset making the playoffs if they don't have to.Long as Bron & AD stay relatively healthy, the Lakers will have the refs in their back pocket.I don't even blame them.Never personal.Strictly business.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Once we get into the second half of the season, expect the Lakers to shoot twice as many FT's as their opponents.Same thing happened last season.They also get called for the least amount of fouls.They led the league in both categories last season.League's not about to miss out on the last few seasons of their most prestigious asset making the playoffs if they don't have to.Long as Bron & AD stay relatively healthy, the Lakers will have the refs in their back pocket.I don't even blame them.Never personal.Strictly business.
sleepless nights part 2: electric boogaloo

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
GDd3buCWUAAbBxk

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Pistons vs. Spurs will be at the same time as Wolves vs. Celtics. I hate when two games I really wanna watch happen at the same time. :francis: