Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indy supposed to be jumping tonight but we getting whooped in both spots :francis:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:mjlol: Stop. The refs did everything they could to fukk the C's over and it's still not close. 4-1 at worst
Nah those all offense no defense type teams typically get feasted on. I don’t even think Milwaukee will struggle with them.

Yea their shot profile in close games from what I've seen is awful...Haliburton just makes some tough shots and young players feed off of momentum.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea their shot profile in close games from what I've seen is awful...Haliburton just makes some tough shots and young players feed off of momentum.
If this game is any indication of the Playoffs, Haliburton is gonna get relentlessly targeted defensively. The C's just abandoned their offense in the first half to let JB go at him and he scored basically every time

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Halliburton has killed me in parlays..

Dude is averaging like 25..I’ve picked him at least 5 times this year just to score 20..and every time he’s had like 13-17 :mjlol:

His next game will be a 27 with 19 assist night :francis:

Watching the pacers is frustrating…they just be having fun out there hoping it works

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
If this game is any indication of the Playoffs, Haliburton is gonna get relentlessly targeted defensively. The C's just abandoned their offense in the first half to let JB go at him and he scored basically every time

Yea they don't have a 2nd go to scorer to release some pressure on him and the whole team's offense