Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monk is a modern day Ginobli in terms of doing this much for a team off the bench
His growth from those Charlotte years is impressive. Aint noway around it, he was a bust for the hornets. Went to go play with Lebron and became a better professional baller. Bron outchea saving careers in his twilight :whew:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thinking about Hali dropping dimes is crazy when you bout to do the nasty with your wisdom :dame:

When he said get freaky he meant being like the Greek Freak aka Giannis so really he wasn't talking about having sex but just talking about being himself which means being an ultimate competitor which is why he was thinking about Hali and the Pacers
full

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I just saw the highlights of leborn getting his ankles broke a couple days ago, he damn near fell

That had to been the worse crossover in leborn career right?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Banchero scored 20 of our last 26 points

We nailed that draft pick. I don’t know why but when Orlando has the top choice we do not ever select busts, we actually pick nothing but elite players it’s insane
I always thought he would be the best player out of the top 3

Daps
I always thought he would be the best player out of the top 3
I think him and Chet landed in perfect spots. Chet is a very high level second banana for their big dog SGA

We needed a big dog tho because Franz was already our high level second banana. Draft worked perfectly for both squads imo

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think him and Chet landed in perfect spots. Chet is a very high level second banana for their big dog SGA

We needed a big dog tho because Franz was already our high level second banana. Draft worked perfectly for both squads imo
I still have faith in Jabari, the rockets coach has to mold him though, don’t let him end up like Mobley taking years to make a leap

Daps
I still have faith in Jabari, the rockets coach has to mold him though, don’t let him end up like Mobley taking years to make a leap
Udoka despite his inability to keep his fukking hands off the staff (I still can't believe he was shytting where he eats, gotta be smarter than that. Especially as a black man) is a great coach to be under. He'll be fine... WTF is going on with Green tho. Good lord he's taken a massive step back this year