Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
OKC with another signature win

gEYH_7.gif

What up with that Giddey investigation? :martin:
The chick and family refuse to participate. Theyre rich and dont want the drama.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what does okc need to be a true contender? and is there a move that puts em there?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what does okc need to be a true contender? and is there a move that puts em there?
Oklahoma City has won eight of its past nine games, putting the Thunder second in the Western Conference at 23-9. That span has featured wins over elite competition, including the first-place teams from both conferences (the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Celtics) and the defending champion Denver Nuggets, who Oklahoma City beat twice on the road.

They’re damn close as is. Packaging Giddey with a pick to get a vet could make them the team no one wants to face in a seven gamer out West. The tricky thing is when he’s on his game, Giddey makes them that much better; but he’s too often off his game. All I know they have talent and depth galore. The only thing they lack is experience. I also don’t love Dort as the 3 & D guy (love his defense but that 3 is too streaky). Next season they should compete for the best record in the league.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The Beam is not being lit that much like last season. What happened?
Sabonis doesn't scare anyone inside and his offensive game us overrated.
They never play defense.
The rest of the team is a bunch of jump shooters and when they cold, they cold.

Plus ppl in the West got better.

Tonites tv schedule
8:30 pmBulls - KnicksABCMSG
9:00 pmPistons - JazzNBA League PassBSDET, KJZZ
9:00 pmClippers - SunsNBA League PassBSSC, KTVK/KPHE
10:00 pmMagic - KingsNBA League Pass, NBACBSFL, NBCSCA
10:00 pmHeat - LakersESPN,